Experience an unforgettable photographic adventure with Venture Photography’s Kenya Safari. Full of unmissable experiences and opportunities, you will photograph a vibrant land of sweeping savannahs, rugged landscapes, local villages and majestic wildlife in their natural setting.
The tour is for 9 days, from 7 – 15 September 2019, and suitable for photographers of all levels of experience. Traveling in comfort aboard 4×4 vehicles with open windows and tops, you will have the perfect opportunity to view and photograph the wildlife of three reserves in Kenya: Samburu, Naivasha and the Maasai Mara. Each reserve features its unique environment and wildlife, from the riverine forests of Samburu to the lakeside setting of Naivasha and, finally, the legendary grasslands of the Maasai Mara, where you’ll find yourself at the centre of the great wildebeest migration.
· An African photographic safari is a bucket list item for many. What differentiates this from your typical tourist safari is the care and attention that has been put into crafting the photographic itinerary for you and ensuring that you travel and live in comfort during this tour.
· Only five photographers per Jeep to ensure you get a window to yourself and all the room you need to take great photos, plus one photography instructor/coach per vehicle.
· Knowledgeable, experienced and professional English-speaking drivers who have been trained by our tour partners, African Travel Specialists.
· Personalised photography teaching and support during the tour. You’ll be learning the professional tips and techniques for taking great images and leave the tour with a whole new set of photographic and visual skills and knowledge!
· Early starts and late afternoon finishes on our game drives to ensure that you photograph in the best light and from the best angles, and get to view the habits of wildlife at different times of the day.
· Accommodation (lodges and camps) situated right inside the wildlife reserves and national parks. · Safety and security that is assured, as your itinerary has been developed in partnership with African Travel Specialists to ensure that your travel is worry-free and comfortable.
Click on the link to see the full itinerary, inclusions and tour price.
Contact us on 1800 106 615 or email@example.com for further details.